HTTP REquest to SQL Server........................

Jonathan Smith

Using Msxml2.XMLHTTP I am executing some code on the server side by calling
..ASPX page. Basically this queries the database and returns the result.

My question is there anyway I can call SQL Server 2000 itself to accomplish
the same.

Jonathan Smith

bruce barker

have to wait until yukon. sql 2000 only has an iis filter for xml support.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

| Using Msxml2.XMLHTTP I am executing some code on the server side by
calling
| .ASPX page. Basically this queries the database and returns the result.
|
| My question is there anyway I can call SQL Server 2000 itself to
accomplish
| the same.
|
| Jonathan Smith

William F. Robertson, Jr.

Bruce is correct, but you will lose connection pooling hitting straight from
the client browser.

bill