    Does anyone know what's happening?

    Thanks.

    jimk

    James E Keenan, Sep 18, 2005

  2. James E Keenan

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "James E Keenan" <> wrote in message
    news:rgeXe.3165$LV5.1663@trndny02...
    > While attempting to reach search.cpan.org, I am getting a 502 Bad Gateway
    > error:
    >
    > Bad Gateway
    >
    > The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
    >
    > Does anyone know what's happening?

    Sounds like technical difficulties. It happens.

    You should read the cpan faq before posting, you know... : )

    <quote>
    I'm having trouble with search.cpan.org, whom do I need to contact?
    If you are experiencing difficulty using search.cpan.org due to network or
    server errors, you need to contact .
    </quote>

    Matt

    Matt Garrish, Sep 18, 2005