http://search.cpan.org/ getting 502 Bad Gateway error

James E Keenan

While attempting to reach search.cpan.org, I am getting a 502 Bad
Gateway error:

Bad Gateway

Does anyone know what's happening?

Thanks.

jimk

Matt Garrish

James E Keenan said:
While attempting to reach search.cpan.org, I am getting a 502 Bad Gateway
error:

Bad Gateway

Does anyone know what's happening?

Sounds like technical difficulties. It happens.

You should read the cpan faq before posting, you know... : )

<quote>
I'm having trouble with search.cpan.org, whom do I need to contact?
If you are experiencing difficulty using search.cpan.org due to network or
server errors, you need to contact (e-mail address removed).
</quote>

Matt