http server class that lets me open socket?

Discussion in 'Python' started by mh@pixar.com, Jul 22, 2008.

  1. Guest

    I'm writing a select-based server, and some of the client
    connections will want to send an xml-rpc request.

    Is there a class in the http hierarchy that will allow
    me to manage a socket, and allow me to instantiate the
    class like

    myhttpserver = SomeHTTPServer(mysocket)

    and then let me call something like

    myhttpserver.processOneRequest()