    will you please tell me the solution.

    Thank you

    Prashant

    Pasha, May 12, 2006

  2. Re: HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently unavailable...help me?

    Hi,

    Pasha schrieb:
    > Hi friends,
    >

    > I have the error: HTTP Status 503 - Servlet action is currently
    > unavailable... help me?
    >
    > This error is coming when I put url of jsp in browser's addressbar.

    how do you write the url ?
    Do you have put the port in your url :)8080) ?

    > will you please tell me the solution.

    Which Server do you use (Tomcat ...) ?

    > Thank you
    >
    > Prashant

    Regards
    Michael

    --
    http://www.smurfi.de
    German NetBeans and GlassFish Site

    Kroll, Michael, May 12, 2006

  3. Pasha

    hiwa Guest

    > will you please tell me the solution.
    Check the Retry-After response header using an appropriate
    client-side tool.

    The actual 503 situation depends on the server implementation.
    You should consult the server documentation.
    For example, it might be that the dbcp usage is full and
    no free connection available ...

    hiwa, May 12, 2006