    Status-Code=503 (Service Unavailable), basically after
    the server goes to a halt.

    I am using Windows 2000 Server with IIS 5.0, Framework 1.1.
    BuddyWork, May 10, 2005

  2. "BuddyWork" <> wrote in news:1115721510.631720.284760
    @o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:
    > I'm doing a stress test and my test graudually
    > increases the connections to the webservice. Everything
    > works well until my connection hits around 350
    > connections. The new connections gets the error HTTP
    > Status-Code=503 (Service Unavailable), basically after
    > the server goes to a halt.
    >
    > I am using Windows 2000 Server with IIS 5.0, Framework 1.1.

    This is probably IIS limiting the connections to prevent attacks. Are you
    keeping the connections open? What tool are you using to test?

    Blog: http://blogs.atozed.com/kudzu
    Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu, May 10, 2005

  3. BuddyWork

    BuddyWork Guest

    I am leaving the webservice connection open because I processing
    messages after the connection has taken place. The I disconnect after
    all the messages has been processed for that connection. Each
    connection is basically an user.

    I am using Microsoft Application Center Test for .NET which came with
    VS2002.
    BuddyWork, May 11, 2005