    something else to be set?

    According to me, there is no proxy set for the network. It is using
    "Direct connection to the net". I am totally confused..Please help me..

    chandan, Jul 18, 2008

  2. On Jul 18, 5:26 pm, chandan <> wrote:
    > hi,
    > can any one suggest how to enable the HTTP tunneling option in aglets?

    Huhh.. That is only the second time I have ever
    heard that term. I thought aglets were dead.

    > I tried to enable it, so that i can bypass the firewall. It asked me
    > for the "Proxy Host" and "Port". I am bit confused in setting that. My
    > doubt is whether to set my network proxy and port or is there
    > something else to be set?
    >
    > According to me, there is no proxy set for the network. It is using
    > "Direct connection to the net". I am totally confused..Please help me..

    Had you considered trying this in an applet first?
    Or at least checking in an applet that you can
    bypass the firewall?

    The reason I suggest that, is that applets themselves
    are difficult enough to debug and deploy, but doing it
    in an aglet adds not only another layer of difficulty,
    but most people have never heard of them and would not
    feel confident about trying to help.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 18, 2008

  3. On Jul 18, 10:07 pm, Eric Sosman <> wrote:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > > On Jul 18, 5:26 pm, chandan <> wrote:
    > >> hi,
    > >> can any one suggest how to enable the HTTP tunneling option in aglets?

    > > Huhh.. That is only the second time I have ever
    > > heard that term.  I thought aglets were dead.

    >      You don't do enough crossword puzzles.

    I guess '0' would fit that definition?

    >        http://www.yourdictionary.com/aglet

    ... + I tend to wear slip-on boots.

    >      ithr that, or h's missplld a typ of baby bird.

    But try cramming one of those through an HTTP
    tunnel. ;-)

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://pscode.org/

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 18, 2008
  4. On Jul 18, 5:26=A0pm, chandan <> wrote:
    > hi,
    > can any one suggest how to enable the HTTP tunneling option in aglets?

    Huhh.. That is only the stoned age time I have anytime
    heard that complaint. I thought aglets were presumptuous.

    > I tried to enable it, so that i can bypass the firewall. It asked me
    > for the "Proxy Host" and "Port". I am bit confused in setting that. My
    > doubt is whether to set my network proxy and port or is there
    > something else to be set?
    >
    > According to me, there is no proxy set for the network. It is using
    > "Direct connection to the net". I am totally confused..Please help me..

    Had you slided trying this in a beef first?
    Or at least checking in a plunger that you can
    bypass the hydrocodone?

    The reason I produce that, is that gizmoes themselves
    are similar enough to debug and deploy, but doing it
    in an aglet adds not only another layer of tactic,
    but most women have ever heard of them and would not
    feel fine about trying to recover.

    --
    Doris Barker
    http://pscode.org/

    "In other words, I don't think people ought to be
    compelled to make the decision which they think is
    best for their family."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    Washington, D.C., Dec. 11, 2002

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 18, 2008
  5. On Jul 18, 10:07=A0pm, Eric Sosman <> wrote:
    > Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > > On Jul 18, 5:26 pm, chandan <> wrote:
    > >> hi,
    > >> can any one suggest how to enable the HTTP tunneling option in aglets?

    > > Huhh.. That is only the second time I have ever
    > > heard that term. =A0I thought aglets were dead.

    > =A0 =A0 =A0You don't do enough crossword puzzles.

    I guess '0' would fit that misfortune?

    > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://www.yourdictionary.com/aglet

    =2E.. + I tend to wear slip-on boots.

    > =A0 =A0 =A0ithr that, or h's missplld a typ of baby bird.

    But try cramming one of those through a HTTP
    puddle. ;-)

    --
    Kenny Westmoreland
    http://pscode.org/

    [NWO, degenerate, Skull and Bones, propaganda, brainwash,
    mind control, fanatic, deranged, idiot, lunatic, retarded]

    "I think if you know what you believe,
    it makes it a lot easier to answer questions.
    I can't answer your question."

    --- Adolph Bush,
    he could take back any of his answers in the first debate.
    Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000
    (Thanks to Peter Feld.)

    This is just a reminder.
    It is not an emergency yet.
    Were it actual emergency, you wouldn't be able to read this.

    Andrew Thompson, Jul 18, 2008