http://wapURL.co.uk/index.cfm

Jani

Does wapURL work?

hm... yes it seems to work...

I tried out to play ping-pong with tinyurl and wapurl. I started with
a simple gif-url and used the short url for wapurl - tinyurl - wapurl
- tinyurl - and then three times (which is not possible with tinyurl)
with wapurl again.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/nav/header/header_cnn_com_logo_int.gif
http://wapurl.co.uk/?EGV3MNN
http://tinyurl.com/4fvrua
http://wapurl.co.uk/?8GPW18F
http://tinyurl.com/54h23m
http://wapurl.co.uk/?RFE8ZI0
http://wapurl.co.uk/?Y4ZZM6D
http://wapurl.co.uk/?VY1WISZ

PS: wapurl's hp remark: Due to spam abuse the API service will require
users to register soon, you have been warned

PS: concerning "wap" - I have to check out flash for mobile phones.
But now we expect a change: MS Silverlight
http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/