  1. Jani

    Jani Guest

    Does wapURL work?

    Jani, Oct 13, 2008

  2. Jani

    Jani Guest

    On 13 Okt., 14:41, Jani <> wrote:
    > Does wapURL work?

    hm... yes it seems to work...

    I tried out to play ping-pong with tinyurl and wapurl. I started with
    a simple gif-url and used the short url for wapurl - tinyurl - wapurl
    - tinyurl - and then three times (which is not possible with tinyurl)
    with wapurl again.

    http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/img/2.0/global/nav/header/header_cnn_com_logo_int.gif
    http://wapurl.co.uk/?EGV3MNN
    http://tinyurl.com/4fvrua
    http://wapurl.co.uk/?8GPW18F
    http://tinyurl.com/54h23m
    http://wapurl.co.uk/?RFE8ZI0
    http://wapurl.co.uk/?Y4ZZM6D
    http://wapurl.co.uk/?VY1WISZ

    PS: wapurl's hp remark: Due to spam abuse the API service will require
    users to register soon, you have been warned

    PS: concerning "wap" - I have to check out flash for mobile phones.
    But now we expect a change: MS Silverlight
    http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/

    Jani, Oct 15, 2008