HTTP_referer

lardy ninja

I'm using a URLConnection object to connect to a website. Can anyone
tell me how to pass different values for the HTTP_referer variable to
this site?

TIA

LN.

Steven Coco

lardy said:
I'm using a URLConnection object to connect to a website. Can anyone
tell me how to pass different values for the HTTP_referer variable to
this site?

Before you call connect() on your URLConnection, you should just have to
call the setRequestProperty method with your key/value pair.

This field is not outlined in RFC 2616; so be sure about your spelling,
format, etc.

Good luck.

--

..Steven Coco.