HttpClient messages

Trans

Any idea why I might be getting these messages when using HttpClient?

at depth 0 - 18: self signed certificate
could be a relative URI in location header which is not recommended
'The field value consists of a single absolute URI' in HTTP spec

Thanks,
T.

Trans

Any idea why I might be getting these messages when using HttpClient?

at depth 0 - 18: self signed certificate
could be a relative URI in location header which is not recommended
'The field value consists of a single absolute URI' in HTTP spec

This seems to take care of the last two statements:

# HACK to fix redirect bug/feature
client.redirect_uri_callback = lambda do |uri, res|
page = res.header['location'].first
page =~ %r/http/ ? page : @uri + page
end

I'm still baffled by the "certificate" message.

T.

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi