    aspx files).

    Is this a true stratement?

    Thanks,

    Ryan Liu, Apr 6, 2009

  2. Ryan Liu

    Ryan Liu Guest

    Re: httpConext is Application level object ? -- No? it is created for each Request? Then how Session Cross requests?

    "Ryan Liu" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just try to confirm that
    > HttpContext.Current is an Application level object, it is shared by all
    > sessions for all uses, visible in all http handlers and modules
    > (including aspx files).
    >
    > Is this a true stratement?
    >
    > Thanks,

    I take back my said, when I dig more, seems HttpContext object is created
    for each HttpRequest. -- Is this true?

    But seems Session is stroed in HttpContext.Items["AspSession"], then how can
    session cross requests?

    Thanks!
    Ryan

    Ryan Liu, Apr 7, 2009