HttpContext.Current.User.IsInRole

Julia

Hi,
I have a problem when I am using the HttpContext.Current.User.IsInRole...

This is my code:
if (HttpContext.Current.User.IsInRole("Admin advanced")) {

Admin advanced is a group in my AD. I think
HttpContext.Current.User.IsInRole cant handle the white space... Is that so
and how can I solve this problem?

Thank
/julia

Joe Kaplan \(MVP - ADSI\)

Except that it won't be a BUILTIN group, it will be the NETBIOS name of her
AD domain used here:

HERDOMAIN\Admin advanced

Joe K.