HttpCookie that expires at end of session

Gawel

Hajo,
Looking at ASP.NET_SessionId in firefox I found that has:
Expires: at end of session and any of my own cookies has
"expires" field set to concrete date and time.
I am not able to set my cookies as "expire at end of session".
Do you know how to do it ?

thanks in advance for info

Gawel

Scott Allen

Hi Gawel:

The problem is the server does not know when the client closes the
browser and ends thier part of the session. If you are using InProc
session state you want the server side session time out to happen
early and reclaim memory.

I'd consider using SQL Server for session storage if you set the
timeout extremely high.