    Do you know how to do it ?

    thanks in advance for info

    Gawel

    Gawel, Feb 21, 2005

  2. Gawel

    Scott Allen Guest

    Hi Gawel:

    The problem is the server does not know when the client closes the
    browser and ends thier part of the session. If you are using InProc
    session state you want the server side session time out to happen
    early and reclaim memory.

    I'd consider using SQL Server for session storage if you set the
    timeout extremely high.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/