httpd.conf configuration for mod_wsgi.so on wamp (apache)?

Discussion in 'Python' started by wojciech777, Nov 5, 2011.

  1. wojciech777

    wojciech777 Guest

    Hi there.

    Is there any way to run python web application (or simple web page in
    web.py) on Windows with wamp without starting built-in wsgi server
    manually (python run.py).

    I know there's a documentation on http://webpy.org/install#apachemodwsgi,
    but it doesn't show where exactly in httpd.conf I should place the
    commands.

    In my example I would like to get start page, simply by typing in my
    browser e.g. http://localhost:8070, and my file is located in: c:/
    wamp/
    www/xaura/run.py

    source of run.py: