httpd.conf configuration for mod_wsgi.so on wamp (apache)?

wojciech777

Hi there.

Is there any way to run python web application (or simple web page in
web.py) on Windows with wamp without starting built-in wsgi server
manually (python run.py).

I know there's a documentation on http://webpy.org/install#apachemodwsgi,
but it doesn't show where exactly in httpd.conf I should place the
commands.

In my example I would like to get start page, simply by typing in my
browser e.g. http://localhost:8070, and my file is located in: c:/
wamp/
www/xaura/run.py

source of run.py: