HttpHandler disapears on form post

ms

Something weird is going on here, an HttpHandler works perfectly,
exect when I post a form to it using the post method it gives me an
file not found 404 error, if I post to it using the get method works
perfectly.

Can someone help??

thanks in advance

Jose Suero

Teemu Keiski

Can you tell a bit more? For examnple some sample of the code you have for
the posting form as well as the handler.

ms

thanks for your attention,
I don't have anything special on the handler it self or the form for
that matter, if I put GET on the method it works, if I post to it, it
doesn't, just to be sure i tested with this and got the same result:

html:

<head>
<title>test</title>
</head>
<form action="http://localhost/crm/crmserver.ashx"
method="post">
<input type="submit" value="submit"
</form>

class
Public Class crmserver
Implements IHttpHandler

Public Sub ProcessRequest(ByVal context As System.Web.HttpContext)
Implements System.Web.IHttpHandler.ProcessRequest
context.Response.Write("hello")
End Sub

Public ReadOnly Property IsReusable() As Boolean Implements
System.Web.IHttpHandler.IsReusable
Get

End Get
End Property