    Any ideas?

    Thnaks,
    Joe
    Joe, Apr 11, 2008

  2. Google "rewrite url in ASP.NET"

    George.

    George Ter-Saakov, Apr 11, 2008

  3. Hi Joe,

    As George has mentioend, what you want to do is called "Url Rewriting" in
    web application.

    In ASP.NET, you can use a custom httpmodule to perform such URL rewriting
    task. For example, in the "Begin_Request" event, you can parse the original
    url and redirect the request to the actual url/page. Here are some web
    articles introduced some of these means:

    #Tip/Trick: Url Rewriting with ASP.NET
    http://weblogs.asp.net/scottgu/archive/2007/02/26/tip-trick-url-rewriting-wi
    th-asp-net.aspx

    #URL Rewriting in ASP.NET

    Hope this helps.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    ications.

    --------------------

    Steven Cheng [MSFT], Apr 14, 2008
  4. hi Joe,

    Have you got any progress on this or does the information in previous
    mesages help you some?

    Steven Cheng [MSFT], Apr 16, 2008
  5. Joe

    Joe Guest

    Sorry for the late reply. I ended up using the Application_BeginRequest to
    re-write the URL.

    Thanks,
    Joe

    Joe, Apr 18, 2008
  6. Thanks for your followup Joe,

    Glad that you've found out the solution.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    --------------------
    >From: "Joe" <>

    <>
    <0RayX#>
    >Subject: Re: HttpHandler
    >Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 10:38:28 -0400

    >Sorry for the late reply. I ended up using the Application_BeginRequest to
    >re-write the URL.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Joe
    >
    >"Steven Cheng [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    >> hi Joe,
    >>
    >> Have you got any progress on this or does the information in previous
    >> mesages help you some?
    >>
    >> Sincerely,
    >>
    >> Steven Cheng
    >>
    >> Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead
    >>

    >> Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your comments and

    Please

    Steven Cheng [MSFT], Apr 21, 2008