HttpListener in VS2005

Guest

Hi all,
I am using HttpListener class of VS2005 to send HTTP response . i am writing
data by outputStream and closing ResponseContext. Even i used stream.flush,
stream.close methods, i am getting error "cannot close output stream before
write all bytes to client". How do i close this problem?

expecting your valuable points on the above....

thankx...
rajManickam

Guest

Dear Brock Allen,

Thanks for reply..

yes..i am trying to create my own HTTP Server to maintain some html pages
with jar files (html file having jarfile. aspx files will have link to html
pages )... with the help of the article what you have refered.. but when i am
sending binary data to client ...that time i am getting this error. when i am
trying with TCP listener ..it is working fine.. (which will not support aspx
files)..i need to use HTTP listener..

give me your idea...

again thanks,

cheers,