HTTPMail / WebDav Question...

MJB

I'm trying to execute a MOVE command via WebDav for my Hotmail account (
trying to move a message into my trash folder ). I'm getting an
authorization exception. I am pretty sure that I'm not getting/setting the
proper cookies. I was hoping someone out there may have an example of how
to do a MOVE. I'm using the HttpWebRequest object, but I've also tried
using the MSXML open as well. Any ideas will be appreciated.

TIA,
Matt

Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]

MJB,

When using the HttpWebRequest object, are you taking the cookies from
the initial login and passing them back to hotmail? If not, then it
probably is not going to be able to figure out that the user that is logged
in is the correct one.

Hope this helps.

MJB

Yeah, I kind of figured it was something along those lines, but I can't seem
to get the correct combination of settings togther to get the MOVE to
execute. If you, or anyone else has an example or suggestion, that would be
great.

Thanks

--
- Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]