    using the MSXML open as well. Any ideas will be appreciated.

    TIA,
    Matt
    MJB, Nov 10, 2003

  2. MJB,

    When using the HttpWebRequest object, are you taking the cookies from
    the initial login and passing them back to hotmail? If not, then it
    probably is not going to be able to figure out that the user that is logged
    in is the correct one.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    - Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]
    -

    "MJB" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to execute a MOVE command via WebDav for my Hotmail account (
    > trying to move a message into my trash folder ). I'm getting an
    > authorization exception. I am pretty sure that I'm not getting/setting

    the

    Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP], Nov 10, 2003

  3. MJB

    MJB Guest

    Yeah, I kind of figured it was something along those lines, but I can't seem
    to get the correct combination of settings togther to get the MOVE to
    execute. If you, or anyone else has an example or suggestion, that would be
    great.

    Thanks

    "Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <> wrote in
    message news:%23iO%...

    MJB, Nov 10, 2003