    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    Regards,
    Erik Cruz
    Erik Cruz, Dec 30, 2005

  2. Erik Cruz

    Brock Allen Guest

    Well, that is not a lot of info to go on. Have you configured it in the <httpModules>
    section of web.config?

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Dec 30, 2005

  3. Erik Cruz

    Erik Cruz Guest

    Hi Brock.

    Yes, it is configured on Web.config at the <httpModules> section. As I said,
    the component works very well on the development machines but not on the
    Windows 2003 server.

    Thanks,
    Erik Cruz

    Erik Cruz, Dec 30, 2005
  4. Erik Cruz

    Brock Allen Guest

    Hmm, make sure that it's configured in the root web.config of your application
    in IIS. The <httpModules> section is not considered in lower web.config files
    (IOW, web.config files ina subdirectory of your app). Other than that, I
    can't think of anything else. GL.

    Brock Allen, Dec 30, 2005