HttpModule/HttpHandler and condtional Response

BK

This is probably a fairly simple question, but I can't seem to get it to
work. I have a situation where I have written an HttpModule to do some post
processing. Everything works beautifully except this last piece.

In the _EndRequest method, I need to modify the Response based upon a
condition. So, I have something like this:

if (condition)
{
Response.Redirect(myURL);
}
else
{
{deliver the originally requested page};
}

How do I get the originally requested resource into the Response buffer? I
have tried a few variations on Response.Flush() but none were successful.

Thanks
BK

BK

In case anyone else is interested (and it was as simple as I thought), the
answer is:

Response.WriteFile(Path.GetFileName(Request.Path));

Seems obvious, now....:)