httpmodules skip calls when using more than one application in load test

gilad

hi,
I'm using httpmodules and it seems that when using more than one
application while doing load test, start events are sometimes being
skipped.

I'm printing to log file start/end events with the thread id so I
expect to see start followed by end for every thread id and this
sometimes not happen. Several percent are end event followed by end
event instead of start event.

Any reason for this?

Thanks.

gilad

after doing some more tests I see that the problem occurs also in one
application but only if it has a call to something ouside the
application code - web service, DB etc. again, this only happens in
load test.