HttpRequest Stream

Matt

Does anyone know how to get the whole request stream when data is posted to
a web page? I need the HTTP Headers as well in the InputStream when
receiving the data into my web page. I know I can get the HTTP headers from
the collection but I would like to get the stream as a single item.

Thanks,

Matt

Joerg Jooss

Matt said:
Does anyone know how to get the whole request stream when data is
posted to a web page? I need the HTTP Headers as well in the
InputStream when receiving the data into my web page. I know I can
get the HTTP headers from the collection but I would like to get the
stream as a single item.

Use HttpRequest.InputStream, but this only lets you read the request's body,
not the complete HTTP message.

Cheers,