    also dont know how to make an SSL connection to their side.
    At all i want to know how it is possible to send a XML file through HTTPS.

    Please urgently help me, thanks in advance.

    Saeid Bagheri, Aug 16, 2006

  2. Hello,

    if you are just sending the XML, just use the HttpWebRquest (or WebService,
    doesn't matter) and set the url - the HttpWebRequest does all the magic.

    A Certificate is only required on the server you are sending to - unless you
    are doing authenticatoin via certificates - but that has nothing to do with
    HTTPS.

    Best regards,
    Henning Krause

    Henning Krause [MVP - Exchange], Aug 16, 2006