https authentication & storing https page in string

Naveen Dhanuka

Hi,

I have to write a ruby script which will give me the dynamic page on a
https as a string.

First I have to login in the https page.
I am doing this using WATIR.
Then I want the dynamic page to be stored in a string str.

I am able to do the https login using WATIR.
But when I try to get the dynamic page using HPRICOT, I am still
getting the old https login page.

Kindly suggest what to do.

Regards,
ND

Phil

I have to write a ruby script which will give me the dynamic page on a
https as a string.

First I have to login in the https page.
I am doing this using WATIR.
Then I want the dynamic page to be stored in a string str.

I am able to do the https login using WATIR.
But when I try to get the dynamic page using HPRICOT, I am still
getting the old https login page.

Kindly suggest what to do.

Either do the authorization via Ruby Net::HTTP, or use the cookie the site
sets for authentication, or use WATIR to save the page, and load the saved
page.