https - lwp - postini

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Knight Stalker, Sep 16, 2004.

  1. Looking for a little help with postini and ezcommand in the postini system.
    The code I have is working fine for verifing authentication, but I receive
    different responses from a web browser as compared to what I receive with a
    perl script.

    script is as follows:

    use LWP::UserAgent;
    use PSTNCrossAuth;

    $secret = 'secret';
    $auth = new PSTNCrossAuth( $secret );
    $user = '';

    $authString = $auth->authString( '' );

    $address = $auth->checkString( $authString, $secret );

    # $authString =~ s/+/%2B/g;

    print "AUTH STRING: $authString\n";
    print "ADDRESS: $address\n";

    my $ua=LWP::UserAgent->new;
    $ua->timeout( 600 );

    my $reqobj = $ua->post(
    'https://xxxxxx.postini.com/exec/remotecmd?$auth=$authString&cmd=adduser%20$
    user' );
    if( ${$reqobj}{_msg} ne 'OK' )
    {
    print "\nerror posting data: ${$reqobj}{_msg}\n";
    exit 1;
    }

    my $results = ${ $reqobj }{_content};
    print $results;
    exit 1;

    has anyone used ezcommand with perl to update postini?

    thanx,

    Knight Stalker, Sep 16, 2004