    site.Please help this is urgent.Thanks in advance

    Regards
    Vidds
    =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=, May 29, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=

    Guest

    Hi Vidds,

    This is not possible to my knowledge, Obviously, you cannot read
    urlrefferrer because the security should be enforced in HTTPS. Hence it
    will be null or a blank.

    Vidds wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am navigating from a HTTPS site to a HTTP site. I am not getting the
    > urlreferrer
    > for it .How can i get the urlreferrer info if i am coming from a secured
    > site.Please help this is urgent.Thanks in advance
    >
    > Regards
    > Vidds
    , May 30, 2006

  3. Yes that is there but is there any way where in i can get any specific info
    abt the coming request??

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=, May 30, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Thus wrote Vidds,

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am navigating from a HTTPS site to a HTTP site. I am not getting the
    > urlreferrer
    > for it .How can i get the urlreferrer info if i am coming from a
    > secured
    > site.Please help this is urgent.Thanks in advance

    Referrer is useless for non-trivial application purposes, as it is often
    removed by web proxies or when switching to a secure protocol etc.

    Cheers,
    --
    Joerg Jooss
    Joerg Jooss, May 31, 2006