HTTPS Problem

Guest

Hi,

I am navigating from a HTTPS site to a HTTP site. I am not getting the
urlreferrer
for it .How can i get the urlreferrer info if i am coming from a secured
site.Please help this is urgent.Thanks in advance

Regards
Vidds

ssvivek

Hi Vidds,

This is not possible to my knowledge, Obviously, you cannot read
urlrefferrer because the security should be enforced in HTTPS. Hence it
will be null or a blank.

Guest

Yes that is there but is there any way where in i can get any specific info
abt the coming request??

Joerg Jooss

Thus wrote Vidds,
Hi,

I am navigating from a HTTPS site to a HTTP site. I am not getting the
urlreferrer
for it .How can i get the urlreferrer info if i am coming from a
secured
site.Please help this is urgent.Thanks in advance

Referrer is useless for non-trivial application purposes, as it is often
removed by web proxies or when switching to a secure protocol etc.

Cheers,