    site.Please help this is urgent.Thanks in advance

    Regards
    Vidds

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=, May 29, 2006

    Hi Vidds,

    This is not possible to my knowledge, Obviously, you cannot read
    urlrefferrer because the security should be enforced in HTTPS. Hence it
    will be null or a blank.

    Vidds wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am navigating from a HTTPS site to a HTTP site. I am not getting the
    > urlreferrer
    > for it .How can i get the urlreferrer info if i am coming from a secured
    > site.Please help this is urgent.Thanks in advance
    >
    > Regards
    > Vidds

    , May 30, 2006

  3. Yes that is there but is there any way where in i can get any specific info
    abt the coming request??

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlkZHM=?=, May 30, 2006
  4. Joerg Jooss

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    Thus wrote Vidds,

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am navigating from a HTTPS site to a HTTP site. I am not getting the
    > urlreferrer
    > for it .How can i get the urlreferrer info if i am coming from a
    > secured
    > site.Please help this is urgent.Thanks in advance

    Referrer is useless for non-trivial application purposes, as it is often
    removed by web proxies or when switching to a secure protocol etc.

    Cheers,
    --
    Joerg Jooss

    Joerg Jooss, May 31, 2006