HTTPS request

Discussion in 'Python' started by ashish, Sep 4, 2007.

  1. ashish

    ashish Guest

    Hi ,

    I want to send HTTPs put request to the server .Can any one help me how
    to do that .

    I am using this code

    import httplib
    from group import *

    class HTTPS:

    def __init__(self,ip,port=443):

    self.ip=ip
    self.port=port

    self.conn = httplib.HTTPSConnection(str(self.ip))

    def send_request(self,method,uri,data=None,headers=None):

    self.conn.request(method,uri,data,headers)

    if __name__=="__main__"

    http_obj=HTTPS('10.51.26.203')
    headers={"Content-type": "application/auth-policy+xml","Accept":
    "text/plain"}
    data="some xml doc"
    http_obj.send_request('PUT',uri,data,headers=headers)

    But it dumps core where ever i run this.Please tell me where i am going
    wrong.

    Regards
    Ashish

    ashish, Sep 4, 2007