https requests from a web service error

@

@rturo

Im building an intranet web service that needs to make request to the ups
servers for information.
Im using windows authentication and the website where the webservice is
hosted is using the NETWORK SERVICE account
because ups uses https for this request Im receiving the following error:

"System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An
unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException:
Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport
stream."

If I run the code from a windows app or console app everything run smoothly

Please help me to solve this issue, this is urgent
Thanks