Https Site Problem

Shawn Mehaffie

I have a secure site that has aspx pages and the content is all generate for
the site using ascx controls that are loaded dynamically as needed. similar
to dotNetNuke.

When I am at the office everything works fine, but when I access the site
from my home computer I get prompted with the following message.

-- This page contains both secure and nonsecure items. Do you want to
display the nonsecure items.

Any help with this will be appreciated.

Shawn Mehaffie

Yes, SmartNavigation is set to True. I can remove this setting if this is
what is causing the problem. Since most of these pages are dynamic and are
not cached I'm not sure if having SmartNavigation set to true is giving me
any benefits.

If I delete the setting will that disable SmartNavigation or should I leave
the tag in and just change it to false.

Thanks,
Shawn Mehaffie

Shawn Mehaffie

All the images are in a file directory off the root directory. I don't
think this is the problem, but I will double check this.

Thanks,
S. Shawn Mehaffie

L. L.

So it was SmartNavigation causing the issue. It is not working well for a
secured site.
If I delete the setting will that disable SmartNavigation or should I leave
the tag in and just change it to false

Either way will work.

L.L.