    https://a.aspx). However, when using hyperlink control,
    there is no mis-representation.

    Can anyone advise how to deal with this? Is it .NET bug?

    Raymond Tam, Aug 5, 2003

  2. Raymond Tam

    Rad Guest

    > Can anyone advise how to deal with this? Is it .NET bug?

    I dont' think so.... there may be something else going on...

    Rad, Aug 6, 2003

  3. "Raymond Tam" <> wrote
    > When I am using server-side button to switch from https to
    > http by using response.redirect "http://a.apsx" in
    > response to the client event, I am still at the https
    > environment (ie. the address bar on the IE is
    > https://a.aspx). However, when using hyperlink control,
    > there is no mis-representation.

    Try including the complete URL (include the server or domain name).

    --

    Thanks,
    Carl Prothman

    Carl Prothman [MVP], Aug 6, 2003
  4. Raymond Tam

    Marco Scheel Guest

    hi,

    thats by design :) if you redirect the "script" the client won't update the
    adress bar. for that you have to use a javascript or http-meta refresh.

    try the following (with or without https)

    page1.aspx
    -> do a redirect to page2.aspx

    in the adress bar you will still see page1.aspx :)

    bye marco

    Marco Scheel, Aug 6, 2003