HTTPS - Window. code not working anymore

Tersia Ehlert

Hi

I have an .NET web application where I redirect a page on submit to a blank page where the code below runs client side.

I want to, with this code, refresh two frames - the one my page was opened in and another frame loading a list of items assigned to me.

This code was working 100% until we chnaged the site to a secure site (HTTPS) - now it seems that I cannot use window. anumore in code.

Does anyone know who I can overcome this issue?

Thanks
Tersia Ehlert

function window_onload()

' Sets variable equal to obj - worklist.aspx

dim workspacePage

dim itemClosedPage

workspacePage = "k2v3/workspace/worklist.aspx"

itemClosedPage = "k2v3/workspace/worklist/itemclosed.aspx"

'// Find where the parent application (K2.net Workspace) was installed and

'// and get the ItemClosed.aspx location

dim loc

on error resume next

loc = LCase(window.parent.location.toString())

if err.number > 0 then

'// Cannot continue

loc = "ERROR"

end if

'Check if this pages is housed inside the K2.net workspace

if instr(1, loc, workspacePage) > 0 then

dim newloc

newloc = Replace(loc, workspacePage, itemClosedPage)

'// Display the ItemClosed.aspx page

window.location = newloc

'// Refresh the WorkList frame in the K2.net Workspace

dim itmFrame

set itmFrame = window.parent.frames("ItemsFrame")

itmFrame.location.reload

else

window.close

end if

End Function

Guest

This is probably security related. Try it with your web site in Trusted
Sites. The browser security settings may be preventing you from doing
anything malicious(useful).