HTTPS with cookieless session : Timeout Problems

vickeybird

Hi,
My current application requires me to use HTTPS and Cookieless
Sessions.
Ive just implemented HHTP Handler to redirect all http request to https
as described by Matt Sollars at
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/WebPageSecurity_v2.asp

My problem is that the session expires after user logs in and clicks
one ro two links. I changed session timeout in web.config to 40
minutes. Still the problem persists.

Is using https along with cookieless Session causing these problems?

I think the http handler is fine as such. There was no build/runtime
error anytime during build/deployement.

HELP!!! PLEASE
Thanks

PS. Session Timeout is random. Sometimes it goes off only in few
clicks. Sometimes it lasts a little more.