HttpServlet implementation in Tomcat 4.1

Laurent Beaubier \(free.fr\)

Hello,
I want to modify the parameters of the instance of the implantation of
HttpRequest given in my sevlet before I do a forward of the request and the
response to an another servlet.
But there isn't any setParameter method to do that. So how can I do that?
Thanks for your answers.
Laurent Beaubier

Sudsy

Laurent said:
Hello,
I want to modify the parameters of the instance of the implantation of
HttpRequest given in my sevlet before I do a forward of the request and the
response to an another servlet.
But there isn't any setParameter method to do that. So how can I do that?
Thanks for your answers.
Laurent Beaubier

Have you considered extending HttpServletRequestWrapper? It has a nice
constructor which takes an HttpServerletRequest as an argument. You
could just override the getParameter* methods and add you own mechanism
to set or delete the parameters of interest.