    I know that I can to make it using HttpWebRequest / HttpWebResponse, but I do not know how.

    Thank you
    Sergio.

    Sergio Costa Faria, May 31, 2006

  2. Sergio Costa Faria

    Winista Guest

    Winista, May 31, 2006

  3. Look at the quickstart examples

    http://www.asp.net/QuickStart/howto/doc/WebRequests/clientPOST.aspx

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft MVP

    "Sergio Costa Faria" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hi.

    I need to send a form through POST to the VISA website, and I'll receive four fields these website, also by POST.
    Someone let me know, how can I to make it in ASP.NET?

    John Timney \( MVP \), May 31, 2006
  4. Hi..

    I need to send to this address: "../Componentes_VBV/Capture.exe"
    Is a VISA files....
    By HttpRequest / Response, isn't functioning.

    Thank you
    Sergio

    Sergio Costa Faria, May 31, 2006
  5. I would expect "../Componentes_VBV/Capture.exe" to cause an malformed URL
    exception. You need to provide a valid URl that matches the http protocol.

    Something like:

    "http://www.whatever.com/Componentes_VBV/Capture.exe"

    John Timney \( MVP \), May 31, 2006