HttpWebRequest POST

Sergio Costa Faria

Hi.

I need to send a form through POST to the VISA website, and I'll receive four fields these website, also by POST.
Someone let me know, how can I to make it in ASP.NET?
I know that I can to make it using HttpWebRequest / HttpWebResponse, but I do not know how.

Thank you
Sergio.

John Timney \( MVP \)

Look at the quickstart examples

http://www.asp.net/QuickStart/howto/doc/WebRequests/clientPOST.aspx

--
Regards

John Timney
Microsoft MVP

Hi.

I need to send a form through POST to the VISA website, and I'll receive four fields these website, also by POST.
Someone let me know, how can I to make it in ASP.NET?
I know that I can to make it using HttpWebRequest / HttpWebResponse, but I do not know how.

Thank you
Sergio.

Sergio Costa Faria

Hi..

I need to send to this address: "../Componentes_VBV/Capture.exe"
Is a VISA files....
By HttpRequest / Response, isn't functioning.

Thank you
Sergio

Look at the quickstart examples

http://www.asp.net/QuickStart/howto/doc/WebRequests/clientPOST.aspx

--
Regards

John Timney
Microsoft MVP

Hi.

I need to send a form through POST to the VISA website, and I'll receive four fields these website, also by POST.
Someone let me know, how can I to make it in ASP.NET?
I know that I can to make it using HttpWebRequest / HttpWebResponse, but I do not know how.

Thank you
Sergio.

John Timney \( MVP \)

I would expect "../Componentes_VBV/Capture.exe" to cause an malformed URL
exception. You need to provide a valid URl that matches the http protocol.

Something like:

"http://www.whatever.com/Componentes_VBV/Capture.exe"