    --
    Regards,
    Casey

    Casey Hawthorne, Feb 16, 2010

  2. Hubris connects Ruby to Haskell, will there be such a connectionbetween Python and Haskell?

    Ok, I'll admit- my hand hovered over the 'initiate flamewar' button
    for a moment before
    I figured out what you were actually asking.

    And I know I'm working on it, which probably means 8 or 9 others are as well.

    Geremy Condra

    geremy condra, Feb 16, 2010

  3. Casey Hawthorne

    Carl Banks Guest

    Re: Hubris connects Ruby to Haskell, will there be such a connectionbetween Python and Haskell?

    On Feb 16, 10:32 am, Casey Hawthorne <>
    wrote:
    > Hubris connects Ruby to Haskell, will there be such a connection
    > between Python and Haskell?

    I would have expected Hubris to link Ada and Common Lisp together.

    Carl Banks

    Carl Banks, Feb 17, 2010
  4. Casey Hawthorne

    jkn Guest

    On Feb 17, 2:04 am, Carl Banks <> wrote:

    > > Hubris connects Ruby to Haskell, will there be such a connection
    > > between Python and Haskell?

    > I would have expected Hubris to link Ada and Common Lisp together.
    >
    > Carl Banks

    ;-)

    J^n

    jkn, Feb 17, 2010