Huge number of dll's i temp directory

Jesper Hauge

I am currently building a web-application which relies on ATLAS and ASP.NET
services. Basically the client-side of the application, is polling a
webservice for a response every 10 seconds or less, via an ATLAS javascript.

Now it has been running a couple of weeks on a Windows 2003 Web Edition
Server, and then i noticed a decrease in free disk of 6GB+.

I found that the increased disk consumption is due to a huge number of dll's
placed in c:\windows\temp 200K+ files each 3.584 bytes, and I am almost
certain these dll's is created by the XmlSerialization process taking place
when a request is made to the applications web-service.

I can't find any info as to when an why a new dll is created during this
process, and what options I have if I wan't to control this process.

Does anybody here know where I can find som more info, or maybe what I can
do to stop the creation of all these dll's?

Regards
Jesper Hauge