hunt for c++ professionals

sugumar.chat

hi..everybody.
currently one of our client COVANSYS-CSC Company is
looking for C++ team & tech lead ...by the way job location is in
chennai..if interested with this opening send your updated resume
along with your ctc,ectc,experience & notice period to...
(e-mail address removed)

David Harmon

On Wed, 2 Jan 2008 03:41:20 -0800 (PST) in comp.lang.c++,
(e-mail address removed) wrote,
hi..everybody.
currently one of our client COVANSYS-CSC Company is
looking for C++ team & tech lead

You have posted your job ad in a technical discussion group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition as well as the rules of this specific
newsgroup dictate that such postings go into groups with names that
contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not technical discussion
groups.

Off-topic job ads give the impression of an employer that is either
technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or both. In any
case, a company you do not want to work with! There are dozens of
*.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this manner
you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough or
respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.9] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)

Pavel Shved

"hunt for c++ professionals"! We're being hunted! That's definitely
MI5 that started hunting for us and interrogating ! Be aware of this
OP message, it's MI5 agents trying to decoy us into their ambush!

Victor Bazarov

Pavel said:
"hunt for c++ professionals"! We're being hunted! That's definitely
MI5 that started hunting for us and interrogating ! Be aware of this
OP message, it's MI5 agents trying to decoy us into their ambush!

I read somewhere that MI (Multiple Inheritance) was a plot to complicate
the language beyond any comprehension. I guess the rumour is true. Or
is it only five-base multiple inheritance that is dangerous? Confusing.

Rolf Magnus

Victor said:
I read somewhere that MI (Multiple Inheritance) was a plot to complicate
the language beyond any comprehension. I guess the rumour is true. Or
is it only five-base multiple inheritance that is dangerous? Confusing.

I thought it was something more off-topic, especially since agents are
mentioned. But AFAIK, there are only 3 "Mission Impossible" movies so far.

Victor Bazarov

Rolf said:
I thought it was something more off-topic, especially since agents are
mentioned. But AFAIK, there are only 3 "Mission Impossible" movies so
far.

Movies? There were 7 (seven!) *seasons* of "Mission: Impossible"
series, about 170 episodes (if I counted right).

Salt_Peter

hi..everybody.
currently one of our client COVANSYS-CSC Company is
looking for C++ team & tech lead ...by the way job location is in
chennai..if interested with this opening send your updated resume
along with your ctc,ectc,experience & notice period to...
(e-mail address removed)

Have you read the FAQ?

[5.10] Should I post job advertisements and/or resumés on comp.lang.c+
+?
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

I can only speak for myself, but i wouldn't take contracts from
amateurs that can't recognize the difference between a technical forum
and a job-posting forum.

Pavel Shved

Rolf said:
I thought it was something more off-topic, especially since agents are
mentioned. But AFAIK, there are only 3 "Mission Impossible" movies so
far.

Sometimes i think that we're offtopic in this MI5-persecution board
(check the list of topics) with our C++ :)

Victor Bazarov wrote
Movies?  There were 7 (seven!) *seasons* of "Mission: Impossible"
series, about 170 episodes (if I counted right).

168 episodes to be exact. 168U to be even more exact. :)

Lionel B

Sometimes i think that we're offtopic in this MI5-persecution board
(check the list of topics) with our C++ :)

%BOS
%Score created by Pan on Wed Jan 2 13:07:12 2008
[*]
Score:: =-9999
Subject: M.I.5.P.?e.?r.?s.?e.?c.?u.?t.?i.?o.?n.*
%EOS

:)

Jim Langston

Lionel said:
Sometimes i think that we're offtopic in this MI5-persecution board
(check the list of topics) with our C++ :)

%BOS
%Score created by Pan on Wed Jan 2 13:07:12 2008
[*]
Score:: =-9999
%EOS

:)

I wish I could find a way to do this in my newseader, Outlook Express.

I'm being persected by the poster of MI5 Persectuion! It's a conspiracy I
tell you!

Rolf Magnus

Jim said:
Lionel said:
Sometimes i think that we're offtopic in this MI5-persecution board
(check the list of topics) with our C++ :)

%BOS
%Score created by Pan on Wed Jan 2 13:07:12 2008
[*]
Score:: =-9999
%EOS

:)

I wish I could find a way to do this in my newseader, Outlook Express.

Well, alternatively, you could simply use another newsreader that offers
such features.

Chris Hills

Jim Langston said:
Lionel said:
Sometimes i think that we're offtopic in this MI5-persecution board
(check the list of topics) with our C++ :)

%BOS
%Score created by Pan on Wed Jan 2 13:07:12 2008
[*]
Score:: =-9999
%EOS

:)

I wish I could find a way to do this in my newseader, Outlook Express.

I'm being persected by the poster of MI5 Persectuion! It's a conspiracy I
tell you!

Actually it is a conspiracy by MI6....