    Please help me...

    Thanks in advance,
    Ingeborg

    Ingeborg, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Ingeborg

    Showjumper Guest

    Yopu can use a hyperlink and pass info to the new page via the query string.
    And then in the new page do a request.params to get the info from the
    querystring. You only want to pass the info via the querystring if it is not
    sensitive info. If it is a credit card info or thelike you'll need to do
    another way.

    Showjumper, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Ingeborg

    Jos Branders Guest

    Ingeborg wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > I want to insert an hyperlink/button for loading another
    > page, but I need to store some data in this operation too,
    > but I don't think the HyperLink web control has
    > a "onclick" event, and I have not yet found a way to load
    > a Page in C#.

    Use a LinkButton instead. Linkbuttons have an OnClick event,
    but they look like a hyperlink.

    At the end of the event handler, use either:
    Response.Redirect("newfile.aspx")
    or
    Server.Transfer("newfile.aspx")
    --