    Hi all
    How can I find when an ASP:Hyperlink clicked??

    thanks
    perspolis, Jun 24, 2006

  2. perspolis

    Mark Rae Guest

    "perspolis" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > How can I find when an ASP:Hyperlink clicked??

    The <asp:HyperLink control doesn't have an OnClick event - use
    <asp:LinkButton instead.
    Mark Rae, Jun 24, 2006

  3. perspolis

    Guest

    Mark Rae wrote:
    > "perspolis" <> wrote in message
    >
    > > How can I find when an ASP:Hyperlink clicked??

    > The <asp:HyperLink control doesn't have an OnClick event - use
    > <asp:LinkButton instead.

    Hi Mark,

    Sorry for hijacking this thread - but I found a post by yourself
    regarding PrettyUI/Roundcorners/security problems from a few months
    back - would really, really appreciate it if you were able to let me
    know whether you'd had any success as I'm having the exact same
    problem.

    Would it be possible to reply to me at , since
    I don't have access to the e-mail address associated with this
    GoogleGroups account at present.

    Thanks for your time, again I'm sorry for replying here but I would
    really, really appreciate the help.

    Many thanks
    Jim
    , Jun 24, 2006
  4. perspolis

    Mark Rae Guest

    <> wrote in message

    Jim,

    > Sorry for hijacking this thread - but I found a post by yourself
    > regarding PrettyUI/Roundcorners/security problems from a few months
    > back - would really, really appreciate it if you were able to let me
    > know whether you'd had any success as I'm having the exact same
    > problem.
    >
    > Would it be possible to reply to me at , since
    > I don't have access to the e-mail address associated with this
    > GoogleGroups account at present.

    In order for the PrettyUI control to work with ASP.NET 2, two things are
    required:

    1) Your ISP needs to lower their security policy to "medium"

    2) You need to add the following you your site's web.config:

    <system.web>
    <trust level="Full" originalUrl="" />
    </system.web>

    Mark