Hyperlink Column Event Handler...

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Elton Wang, Feb 9, 2005.

  1. Elton Wang

    Elton Wang Guest

    Hi Rad,

    How about to use LinkButton instead of hyperlink so you
    can process in datagrid_ItemCommand event. That will not
    need any query string.

    HTH,

    Elton Wang

    to use the query
    >string and expose the "app_id" in that. Instead I would

    like to make use of
    >sessions.
    >
    >Is is possible to have the same URL "myPage.aspx" for all

    links, and
    >passing the session id for the particular row through an

    event handler for

    Elton Wang, Feb 9, 2005