    myGridItem.cells(0).controls(0) shows no text properties or anything that
    points to or contains the text.

    It seems quite hidden.

    GaryB, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Hi Gary,

    Thanks for your posting. Regarding on this issue, I've found your cross one
    in the
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet newsgroup. I've posted my reply
    there, I'd appreciate if you have a look there. Also, if you feel it
    convenient that we continue to discuss in that thread, please feel free to
    followp there. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support