HyperLink Control + Button

Paul Sullivan

I need an "Exit" button on my intranet web app that would direct the
user to the opening page of our intranet. The HyperLink control
provides that function, but its visual presentation is not a button.
How I can I have a submit button that works as a hyperlink out of my
ASP.NET app??

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

LinkButton is probably what you want. It looks like a hyper link, raises
Click event (posts back) in which you can redirect user to the login page
(as well as log out and end the session at that time)

--
Teemu Keiski
http://blogs.aspadvice.com/joteke