Hyperlink control NavigationUrl problem

Opa

Hi,

I have a Hyperlink control whose NavigationUrl is set to a url having a
length of 160 characters.

When I click on the link, the page does not redirect, instead it does a
postback. Here is my url string

/CEF/Corporate/Modules/Evaluations/EvaluationEdit.aspx?id=4d9734f6-09fd-4cd4-85d2-395a3404d26d&evalId=ee74fd07-5061-46c6-af7b-bdcc70d41468&formmode=1&evalType=2

I have used the Hyperlink control with much success, but this particular Url
has a problem. The browser allows 255 characters in the URL. Is the
character length of 160 causing a problem here? Perhaps it's the string
that's malformed?

Thanks

Opa

Thanks for the reply. If you look at the url string, I don't see anything
unusual.
Why would it cause a postback and not actually redirect?

ValliM said:
Hi,

I have verified by giving the NavigationUrl string greater than lenght 160.
It works fine. I suppose the problem is due to informal query string
formation.

Regards,
Valli
[www.syncfusion.com