Hyperlink Control

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by chandra, Nov 7, 2005.

  1. chandra

    chandra Guest

    Hi,
    I am a newcomer in the asp .NET c# area. I really need some help here.

    I have two web page DEFAULT.ASPX and JOBCATEGORY.ASPX.
    Inside the DEFAULT.ASPX there are some webparts.

    There is a hyperlink control in one of the webparts that I generate using
    the following codes,

    HyperLink h02 = new HyperLink ();
    h02.Controls.Add ( UpdateImage );
    h02.Attributes.Add ("target", "_blank" );
    h02.Attributes.Add ("cursor", "hand");
    h02.NavigateUrl = URL1; where URL1 = "http://localhost/jobcategory.aspx"
    cell.Controls.Add ( h02 );
    row.Cells.Add ( cell );
    webPartDataTable.Rows.Add ( row );

    The result, when I click the above hyperlink control it redirect to a new
    window jobcategory.aspx, that actually I don't want to have it. I prefer to
    get the same window, closing the default.aspx and after that showing up the
    job category.aspx in the same window.

    Is there anyone who could help me to get what I want?
    chandra, Nov 7, 2005