    How can I make it work directly from somefolder under program files.

    Thanks in advance.
    Pat
    Pat, Nov 4, 2008

  2. Pat

    rote Guest

    The Program Files folder is a ssystem folder why do you want to load images
    from there (You might not even have enough permission on it)
    Copy the image to another folder as you did before.
    Patrick

    rote, Nov 4, 2008

  3. Re: Hyperlink.ImageUrl with c:\program files\somefolder\picture.jpegdoes not work

    Pat wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have a picture somewhere under 'Program Files' Folder.
    > When I assign ImageURL to a Hyperlink it does nothing. It does not read the
    > picture file.
    > But when I copy that picture to c:\somepicture.jpeg and assign this to
    > imageURL then it works.
    >
    > How can I make it work directly from somefolder under program files.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Pat

    You can only use a folder within a web application if you want it to
    work as a normal web application. Any folder outside the web root will
    only be accessible in the special case when you are using the same
    computer as both server and client.

    --
    Göran Andersson
    _____