bbawa1

I have a table with two columns

AppName AppLocation

TestApp1 folder1
TestApp2 folder2
TestApp3 folder3
TestApp4 folder4
TestApp5 folder5

I have to shows data of column AppName as hyperlink and when I click
on hyperlink
TestApp1 it should navigate to second column and go to folder1 in
which I have
test1.aspx page. It should open that page.

All these folders are in another folder appsFolder.

So Far I made a gridview and set one column as hyperlink. I bound the
data with this gridview.
I set the column property
DataTextField = AppName and DataNavigateUrlFields = AppLocation.

But it is not opening test1.aspx page which is in folder1 or folder2
or so on.

How can I fix this problem.

Thanks in advance

Guest

[...]

<asp:DataGrid ....
<Columns>
<asp:TemplateColumn>
<ItemTemplate>
%>/test1.aspx'><%# DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "AppName ")%></a>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateColumn>