Hyperlink Mouseover not working

mjryan

Any idea why this code would not fire?
btnMakePmt.Attributes.Add("onMouseOver",
"this.src='img\\MakePmt_nav2_over.jpg'")
btnMakePmt.Attributes.Add("onMouseOut",
"this.src='img\\MakePmt_nav2.jpg'")

I have two other Image buttons that this code works fine with. The
btnMakePmt is an asp.net hyperlink control. I need this to remain a
hyperlink so I can use the Target attribute to display it in a new
window instead of the current browser window (like an image button
would do with response.redirect).

I do not receive any errors when the page loads. When I mouse over the
control it just does nothing.
Thanks