Hyperlink Template Column w Query String

Carl Howarth

Hi,

I need to bind data to a datagrid and have a custom hyperlink column that
has multiple elements in the querystring:

Page.aspx?1=Hello&2=Goodbye...

The query string needs to be populated from different values in the
database. How can I therefore allow for this in the template rather than
having to create a custom field in my stored procedure as the following will
not work!:

NavigateUrl='SelectCriteria.aspx?Database=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container,
"DataItem.lsID") %>&Table=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.tblID")
%>&QueryID=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.QueryID") %>'

Many thanks in anticipation,

Carl
(e-mail address removed)