Hyperlink Template Column w Query String

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Carl Howarth, Jul 24, 2003.

  1. Carl Howarth

    Carl Howarth Guest

    Hi,

    I need to bind data to a datagrid and have a custom hyperlink column that
    has multiple elements in the querystring:

    Page.aspx?1=Hello&2=Goodbye...

    The query string needs to be populated from different values in the
    database. How can I therefore allow for this in the template rather than
    having to create a custom field in my stored procedure as the following will
    not work!:

    NavigateUrl='SelectCriteria.aspx?Database=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container,
    "DataItem.lsID") %>&Table=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.tblID")
    %>&QueryID=<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.QueryID") %>'

    Many thanks in anticipation,

    Carl
    Carl Howarth, Jul 24, 2003