    Any help will be appreciate,

    Regards,

    Miguel.

    Miguel Ramirez, Jul 1, 2004

  2. Miguel Ramirez

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    huh? I'm not sure I follow. What possible reason could there be?
    Anyway, I dont think so. You are asking Page1 to use Page2 to process,
    without calling Page2, is that what you are saying?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jul 1, 2004

  3. Miguel Ramirez

    Mike Bell Guest

    Might try a Server.Transfer

    Mike Bell, Jul 1, 2004
  4. Hello Curt,

    Thanks for your help,

    I have webform1 with some fields user needs to enter. When click on submit
    button, besides update data into SQL server I like to call webform2 for
    datiled data input.

    I hope I made myself clear,

    Miguel Ramirez, Jul 1, 2004
  5. It works,

    Thanks.

    Miguel Ramirez, Jul 1, 2004
  6. Miguel Ramirez

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    just redirect to the page (or server.transfer as was pointed) and have page2
    do it's thing.

    Curt_C [MVP], Jul 1, 2004