HyperLink with IsPostBack= true

Amirallia

I create a 12 HyperLink controls dynamically, with links to the same
aspx page but with different query string, I pass the year and the
month in the query string.

Is it possible to put the IsPostBack value to true when I click on the
HyperLink and reload the page with different query string ?

I don't want to reload my page every time I click on the HyperLink

//Rutger Smit

Why do you user a HyperLink control?
I think you can use a normal link to. Create some html instead of the
HyperLink controls and in the generated html you can specify the
querystring yourself.

Cheers,
//Rutger

http://www.RutgerSmit.com

Amirallia

//Rutger Smit avait énoncé :
Why do you user a HyperLink control?
I think you can use a normal link to. Create some html instead of the
HyperLink controls and in the generated html you can specify the querystring
yourself.

Cheers,
//Rutger

http://www.RutgerSmit.com

I try to create simple HTML anchor but when I click on the link the
IsPostBack is false and I don't want to reload my page

//Rutger Smit

A simple anchor...
So my question 'Why do you user a HyperLink control?' is still the main
question.

An the answer will be: I don't need it.
Print out some html with the good old #region href's.

But one note: you can't change any data or querystring or whatever sever
based stuff with this theory. A anchor just jumps to another region in
the page. SO if you want to reload data or something like that, go back
to the server an do your job.

Cheers,
//Rutger

http://www.RutgerSmit.com