Hyperlink with Javascript

spp

I have a datagrid with a hyperlink column.
The code is :
<asp:HyperLinkField DataNavigateUrlFields="ccod"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString=var
newwin=window.open('serii.aspx?cod={0}',null,'width=692,height=25');"
HeaderText="Serii" Text="Serii">
<ItemStyle Width="5%" />
</asp:HyperLinkField>
but it's not working.
I haven't a hyperlink with this code it's just a simple text.
I want to have the details of a row from a datagrid in a popup window with
another grid, not on another page.
How can I solve that ?
P.S.
I hope this is a managed newsgroup.

Nathan Sokalski

I'm not real familiar with the DataGrid Control, but it looks like you are
forgetting the opening " before var in the value for
DataNavigateUrlFormatString. Whether this is the only problem, I can't say,
but it could be a part of it.